Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day Media Fire Fire!

On Earth Day, I am humbly thankful to your creative spirits gracing my Face Book.

Thank you all for allowing me to see the better angels in your eyes.

You are the aliens of what humans call childhood imagination


You enabled me to regain my memories and powers.

Who am I?

Movie.

LOL

Murals For Dreams And Other Planes Of Existence In The Universe Of Inner Space

Midnight Summer Dream Of Love In The City Of Guns & Roses

What fools are these mortals, said Puck gleefully. What fun.

Jane!!! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161

An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Legal Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP


No comments:

Post a Comment