Tuesday, April 28, 2015

50 shades of prison gray can't contain the colors of imagination







Poetfolio Part 1:  Dream Murals & Other Planes Of Existence In Galaxy Of Inner Space
Fifty shades of gray prison bars of poverty can’t contain my expanding imagination…

Can you help me with my homework? I have a dream for the city that never sleeps.

I have to create a tour book to draw tourists to The South Bronx of America.

I know its Mission: Impossible to put Americans on police line-ups. 

I know how to do it. We’ll start a revolution in social evolution

Give me what I want and nobody gets hurt

Jane!!! Stop This Crazy Media Thing by Danny Aponte of Public School 161

An essay on Freedom of Speech to sing songs like a canary in a coalmine

Copyrighted in The South Bronx of Legal Graffiti from Here To Eternity

LLAP





No comments:

Post a Comment